Sunday, September 7, 2014

25 Things to Know About Me






































  •  I grew up in Cranston, Rhode Island
  •  I was a registered nurse and worked in intensive care for 15 years
  •  I am married to a delightful man and I have 2 daughters 
  •  I love a one eyed Shih Tzu named Cocoa that we rescued when my oldest daughter left for college
  • I am a yoga teacher and Reiki practitoner 
  • Weeding my garden is therapeutic 
  • Oprah owns five pieces of my art
  • I have a M.Ed in Creative Arts in Learning
  • I live near the Arnold Arboretum and go there everyday
  • I work part-time for Eileen Fisher
  • I am right handed 
  • I taught myself Photoshop and Illustrator
  • I love Moleskin notebooks
  • I am a trained wellness coach with Wellcoaches
  • I meditate everyday
  • I enjoy teaching people how to be passionate about creativity.
  • My top VIA Character Strength is  Love of Learning
  • I read lots of books
  • My favorite Romantic Comedy is Hitch
  • My favorite vegetable is either kale or dark chocolate :)
  • My favorite male vocalist is Gregory Porter
  • Canon or Nikon? Canon, of course!
  • Coffee or Tea?..Starbucks-daily
  • I was a cheerleader in high school
  • Mac or PC?…Mac.





No comments:

Post a Comment